David G. Peck
Defense and Strategic Studies
With nearly 30 years at the CIA, including placements in warzones, David Peck handled the pressing security issues of Soviet nuclear forces to Islamic terrorism. This experience allows him to be a foremost expert on terrorism and political instability across many regions. He has taught at the National Intelligence Agency and still acts as a consultant to the Director of National Intelligence.
- MS, International Relations and Economics, 1984, Johns Hopkins University (SAIS)
- BS, Linguistics and Philosophy, University of Massachusetts
- DSS 713 Intelligence, Counterintelligence, and Covert Action
- Served the United States Government in a number of Intelligence Community positions, most recently with the National Intelligence Council.
- Taught as an Adjunct Professor at the National Intelligence University.